One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
yupp audrey has finally come to a conclusion as to what she's devoting herself in no more involved in this that and everything NO MORE. i'm putting a stop to it
narrowed it down to 4 BROAD categories. irony. but im glad im happy ((:
my colleagues all said i look too tan they said if they don't know me, they'd think i'm malay what the heck.
it's the 7th month. gosh and i'm working 2 wks of night shift!
but i've always liked night shift i like the music the band plays. (: my feet survived the past 2 days in not-so-high-heels.
day 3 in tahan already counting down to buddy's return (in one piece)! shall train and toughen up to go tahan! with elmo family!
so many random stuff on my mind.
actually, my mind is fixed on 1 item. COUNTING DOWN! lala~
***see the sidebar, there's the SHOP FOR ACCESSORIES --> go shop for it! is damn nice! (: me bought 1 item liao. guess guess!
1:08 AM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me